Please support our sponsors, they make the show possible!
Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast. This week the guys go over two Google Ads topics that they each are focusing on right now going into the year. The discussion includes talk about quality score, broad match modified keywords, campaign groups, and exact match negative keywords. Thanks for listening and enjoy the show!
Please leave us a rating or review on Apple Podcasts, please share the show with your friends, and join us for the after show every week on Patreon! It’s just $2 or $4 a month and we do an after show every week.
Patreon after show
First 100 episodes
- The Current State of Keyword Match Types in Google Ads (Episode 191)
- New Year, New Awesome Google Ads Q&A! (Episode 184)
- Reasons Why You’re Not Spending The Full Budget and How To Fix It (Episode 187)
- Need More Keywords? Try Dynamic Search Ads (Episode 188)
- Are You Overmanaging Your Google Ads Search Campaign? (Episode 194)