Please support our sponsors because they make the show possible!
1-3 months into a new Google Ads campaign is a very interesting time. The decisions you make at this point can play a large role in determining how successful your campaign is over the long run. At this point, there are five great questions to ask, and we cover those on today’s episode. Thanks for listening and sharing!
Amazon Surpasses 10% of U.S. Digital Ad Market Share – https://www.wsj.com/articles/amazon-surpasses-10-of-u-s-digital-ad-market-share-11617703200
- 155: Surviving Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning – Interview With Frederick Vallaeys
- Smart Campaigns – Advantages & Disadvantages (Episode 258)
- 133: Remarketing Tips And Results
- Interesting Results From Two Google Ads Smart Campaigns (Episode 259)
- 139: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 2 – Campaign Formation and Campaign Settings