Episode 38 is available in our episode archive.
What’s up 2017! Happy new year to you! On episode 38 of the Paid Search Podcast Chris and Jason introduce you to quality score! The guys talk about what quality score is, why Google created it, why it is so important, how to find it, and what factors make up a keyword’s quality score. Quality scores are a very important and complex part of Google AdWords, and on next week’s episode the guys will go beyond the quality score introduction and talk about strategies they use to improve quality scores, and how quality scores affect their management strategies.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 039: Deep Dive Into Google AdWords Quality Score
- A Discussion About Quality Score, Broad Match Modified, Campaign Groups, And Exact Match Negative Keywords (Episode 185)
- PSP 025: Basic To Advanced AdWords Location Targeting & Real Life Examples
- PSP 051: What You Need To Know About AdWords Reporting
- PSP 064: How To MAXIMIZE Your Conversions in Google AdWords