Episode 35 is available in our episode archive.
On episode 35 of the Paid Search Podcast, Chris and Jason are back with volume two of The Great Debate series. Today’s debate is whether you should send your AdWords traffic to dedicated landing pages or to the actual website of the business that’s advertising. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube. And please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 029: Should You Advertise On Your Brand Keywords In AdWords?
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- PSP 048: Bidding For Position 1 Versus Bidding For Lower Positions (Great Debate)
- PSP 062: Your AdWords Questions, Our Answers!
- PSP 041: Google AdWords Tips For Specifically B2B Campaigns