Episode 27 is available in our episode archive.
Yes!!! In this episode of the PSP Chris and Jason go over why negative keywords are so important and all the various ways that they find negative keywords. You can send us your questions at our website, PaidSearchPodcast.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook. And you can leave a voicemail question or comment for the show at (214) 810-1355. And don’t forget about the After Show on YouTube.
Click here for the open source negative keyword list we mentioned in the show.
Thanks For Listening
We’re so glad that you’re listening to and enjoying the Paid Search Podcast. We do our best to give valuable, honest, and hopefully entertaining AdWords advice, and we’re glad you like the show.
Please leave us an honest review on iTunes. The ratings and reviews on iTunes really help the show move up the rankings and get more listeners.
And send us your AdWords questions on the contact page and we’ll answer them on the podcast or on YouTube.
- PSP 029: Should You Advertise On Your Brand Keywords In AdWords?
- PSP 015: The Shared Library – An AdWords Hidden Gem
- PSP 018: 10 Common Questions Business Owners Ask About Google AdWords
- PSP 046: Common AdWords Bidding Questions Answered And Explained
- PSP 014: How To Track Conversions In Google AdWords