Hi, yes, and welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! This week Jason and Chris are talking about when they don’t follow their own advice in Google Ads. One characteristic of a great Google Ads manager is the ability to be flexible and adopt to many different situations that come up when you’re managing a Google Ads campaign. Sometimes our standard Google Ads advice shouldn’t be followed, and sometimes it makes sense to do things differently than we normally do them. In this episode, you’ll learn when we:
- Turn on automated bidding
- Use SKAGS
- Use pure broad keywords
- Use the display network beyond remarketing
- Target competitor names as keywords
- Use one-word keywords
And we finish out the episode with a Paid Search Trivia question.
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!
- How To Use BROAD Match Keywords Like a Pro!
- Time To Revisit Automatic Bidding Strategies In Google Ads
- The Lazy Man Build Strategy For Display Campaigns (Episode 242)
- PSP 061: How to Set Up A Google AdWords Display Campaign For Awareness And Branding
- How We Think About & Test Automated Bidding Strategies (Episode 239)