Yes! Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast. This week we take a listener question about running ads for a supplement company. And then we continue our nursing home build series and talk about YouTube campaigns. Specifically, we cover:
- The location and demographic settings of our YouTube campaign.
- How to ad video ads to a YouTube campaign.
- The types of video ads you can run (discovery, in-stream, and bumper).
- How we structure our YouTube campaign ad groups.
- Why remarketing is always a good place to start with for YouTube campaigns.
- The targeting options for where your video ads show up.
- The bidding amount to use for your video ads.
- What success looks like for a YouTube campaign and how to judge results.
And we finish out the episode with a Paid Search Trivia question related to click share.
About click share – Google Ads Help
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!