Yes! Welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! This week we kick off the show with some news about the average position column being removed, then we take a listener question about the bail bond industry, and then we get back to the Big Daddy Nursing Home build and we cover ad formats and how we create ads and ad copy. Thanks for listening and enjoy the episode!
Average position being removed – Google Ads Help
Google bans ads for bail bonds services – Google Ads Blog
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!
- How to Manage Google Ads Campaigns WITHOUT Average Position (Episode 172)
- 139: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 2 – Campaign Formation and Campaign Settings
- PSP 070: Answering Your AdWords Questions!!!
- Talking Google Ads Scripts With Fred Vallaeys, CEO at Optmyzr
- 8 AdWords Secrets And Tips For Car Dealerships