Hi everyone welcome back to the Paid Search Podcast! On this week’s episode we’re moving on to part two of the nursing home build series. We start off the show with some exciting news about display responsive ads. Then we answer a question about remarketing audiences on search campaigns. And then we get back into the nursing home build and we break down how to formulate a campaign plan based on the services, locations, goals and budget of the advertising business. And we also cover campaign settings. We hope you enjoy this episode and we’ll see you on part three next week!
About responsive display ads – Google Ads Help
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!
- 142: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 5 – Remarketing
- 138: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 1 – Strategizing Your Google Ads Options
- 140: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 3 – Ad Groups and Keywords
- 143: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 6 – YouTube Ads
- 141: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 4 – Creating Ads