Hi PPC professionals and Google Ads advertisers! Today we are talking about SKAGS, single keyword ad groups. We break down why we think SKAGS are not worth the hassle, don’t work as well as traditional themed ad groups, and we share an easy and quick way to transition out of SKAGS and into using themed ad groups. Enjoy the episode and thanks for listening!
Extending call and message reporting to more places – Google Ads Help
HOW YOU CAN HELP THE SHOW
On YouTube please like and subscribe, on iTunes please leave us a rating or review, and please share the show with your friends and colleagues on social media. Thank you!
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- 140: Nursing Home Google Ads Build Part 3 – Ad Groups and Keywords
- AdWords Reporting Tips For In-House Managers, Freelancers, And Agencies
- How to transition your amateur Google Ads account to a professional level
- 150: When We Don’t Follow Our Own Advice