Ladies and gentleman, say YES, and then sit back and enjoy this GREAT DEBATE. This week Chris and Jason press their shirts, whiten their teeth, and take each other on in a political-style GREAT DEBATE to make the case whether or not search terms are the most important part of a Google AdWords campaign.
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
And please leave us a review on iTunes!
- PSP 063: Google AdWords Search Terms Case Study (Before and After Optimization)
- PSP 056: Single Keyword Ad Groups (SKAGS) vs Normal Ad Groups In Google AdWords (Great Debate)
- PSP 048: Bidding For Position 1 Versus Bidding For Lower Positions (Great Debate)
- PSP 029: Should You Advertise On Your Brand Keywords In AdWords?
- PSP 035: Landing Pages Versus Websites For AdWords Traffic (Great Debate, Vol 2)