Yes, babe, yes. On today’s PSP Chris and Jason talk about remarketing lists for search ads (RLSA). RLSA is a cool feature of Google AdWords where you can run remarketing ads on the AdWords search network. The guys give plenty of RLSA tips, and Chris shares data from one of his RLSA campaigns that shows just how powerful an RLSA campaign can be. We hope you enjoy this episode, and thanks for listening.
Please share the show with friends and colleagues, we really appreciate that!
And please leave us a review on iTunes!
- PSP 024: Remarketing, Remarketing, Remarketing…
- PSP 053: How To Advertise On YouTube
- PSP 061: How to Set Up A Google AdWords Display Campaign For Awareness And Branding
- PSP 067: Are Search Terms The Most Important Part Of A Google AdWords Campaign?
- PSP 063: Google AdWords Search Terms Case Study (Before and After Optimization)